Friday, June 03, 2005

A Trip to the Theatre

A Small Play Based on Chad's Comment to my last post.

Staring (in alphabetical order)
Madison Kunze ... as herself
Chad Pilcher ... as himself
Scott Kunze ... as himself, and narrator

And Introducing
Buzz Lightyear ... as himself

Act I
(In which Chad first lets known his desire to punch Madison)



"It all started when me and Madison were trimming some bushes and Chad wandered by"


"It sure is a nice day for trimming lilac bushes."


"Oh, hello Chad, I had not noticed you wandering by. What do you think of babies Chad?"


"They go around in their little cases, looking so smug...I just wanna punch 'em in the face!!!"


"Oh No!!"


"OH NOS!!!11"


"I WILL PUNCH YOU!!!"

Act II
(Later that night, when Chad returns to prey upon his victim)



"I will get her when she sleeps! look at her now, she grows weary for the day is long and her activities are many!"


"i wuv mi mommy"


"Watch as I slowly climb up the stairs towards her room and.... what's this?"


"meow"


"A small kitten has made it's resting place upon these steps. Nice kitty... nice kitty...."


"MEOW!!"


"OH NO!"


(Baby Madison sleeps safe tonite)

Act III
(In which Chad follows Madison to a secret unknown location)



"i wuv mi mommy"


"I have followed their car to the perimeter of this secret compound."


(Outside the compound)


"Barbed wire is no match for my ability to crawl through it!"

10 minutes later....


"Ouch! Next time I will use wire cutters!"


"I have finally gained access to the secret compound!"


(Inside the secret compound)


"OH NOS!! The secret compound is Willow Creek!! It's ventilation system is laced with poisonous gas, and it is infested with W.A.S.P.s!!!"



The End(?)


Legal disclaimer for the criminally dumb.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor Chad, but it's creative and funny!!

Kimberly Cangelosi said...

For Act IV go to the best blog.

Scott said...

Eh? It can't continue, everyone knows that X's over the eyes is the international sign for dead.

Steph Stanger said...

there was a ? after the end, besides people come back from the dead in Alias every episode.

Anonymous said...

I thought the ? was a big batton. And now I'm fully expecting someone else to pick up where I left off 'cause I can't bog down my super-blog with this kind of smut.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crystal Starr said...

nice.

Scott said...

Smut? Ouch.

Crystal Starr said...

HEY KOOIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal Starr said...

I LOVE THE KOOIET!!!! =oD

Steph Stanger said...

Mrs. Kooi, has nothing on her Blog. I went with great expectations and was disapointed with the no blog entries, no cute baby pictures, no nothing...get on it there Kooiet!!
Oh and Crystal have super fun at the concert tonight!
And Scott did you remove a comment that was an accident of your own or something saucy??? Just curious. Sorry ny Blog has been lame lately, I'm overworked at work as well as home!

Scott said...

It was something that I posted wrong and by the time I went to fix it, it seemed irrelevant.

But you better believe it was saucy!

Crystal Starr said...

Hey Kooiet, you gotta give me that Challah recipe!!!!