Saturday, June 04, 2005

Hey Jon, I found him....





And for the rest of you, I took the time the other day to fix my brakes because the rotors were warped like crazy and the whole van was shaking. I'm sure you've been there and know how it is. Anyway, I was pleased to see the pads and two rotors to do the whole front end were only 70 bucks. I'm thinking that saved me a few hundred.

While I tinkered with the brakes I got to listen to Sufjan Steven's forthcoming album, Illinois. I must tell you, this album is... oh wait, better just wait until I post the review when it comes out.

Other than that, nothing new really. Crystal and I are going to see Architecture in Helsinki tonight.

Excitement is ours.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Think so? I have picked some of their EP's.

They didn't have In Case We Die on vinyl, but I got you a limited edition Do The Whirlwind single.

Oh, and Thax was there.

Scott said...

Oh, but I do!

Crystal Starr said...

Hey that Thax Douglas guy was pretty cool. He can get down with his bad self too. You should have seen him rockin'.

Crystal Starr said...

Honey you need to make a new post!!