I done been tagged by that ol' scoundrel D Brown. Until tonite I've been putting off my response, but procrastination has met it's end!
20 Random Things About Scott:
1) I had my first run in with the law at the age of 7 when I was arrested for violent acts performed with a conduit pipe.
2) I walked into a Starbucks for the very first time in the summer of 2005.
3) I adore music more than about 99.5% of everything else in this world. Probably too much.
4) When I was a freshman in high school I opened my locker one morning to find it had been broken into and swedish meatballs were left covering my books.
5) I wasn't very popular in high school. Or middle school. I think I did okay in elementary school from what I remember.
6) I wish I was a better writer.
7) I wish I was a better singer.
8) I have a tendency to offend people whom I consider to be my friends.
9) I am a libertarian christian. No, that is not an oxymoron.
10) I was born in the seventies.
11) Two people have asked me why my blog is called Tomato.
12) I do not have cable, an antenna, or a satellite. I prefer the Internet over television actually.
13) I generally don't consider what I think to be all that important to other people, though sometimes I tell them anyway.
14) Most of the time I'd rather be doing something else.
15) I'm a sucker for a good PT Anderson film.
16) I don't post in this blog enough for my lovely little wife's tastes.
17) I'm in desperate need of an iPod.
18) I've never understood why the masses worship mediocrity.
19) I average 4-5 hours of sleep per night.
20) I truly love, respect, and look up to my mother.
I don't know enough peeps to have a list of persons to tag so basically if you're reading this and feel like making a list of your own, do it.
New song posted in Songs to Love at the right.