Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A New Feature Added to Tomato

You'll see it over the the right side there, it's called 'Songs to love.' Each week (or so) I'll post a new song for you to download and try out. If I feel like people enjoy it I'll keep it going. Due to limited server size I'm only going to keep one song posted at a time for now.

The current selection is a song from the oddest family in the church, the Danielson Famile. Click the band name to get some information about them, click the song title to download the song.

Like I said, I'll do this as long as there seems to be some interest, or until the RIAA breaks down my door. (HAHA@ME!!!)

Oh, one more thing, if one of you can test to make sure the link works just so I know I set this up right, that'd be swell.

7 comments:

Steph Stanger said...

Your links work. I'm not sure how I feel about the song. It reminds me of that "oldie" the Leader of the Pack. I might have enjoyed it more if I had gone to the groccery store for some free samples first.

Crystal Starr said...

You know what I think of the strange ranger's, The Danielson Famile (I think they are cuckoo for coco puffs). I actually like some of their corky songs but not many. But I am glad that you found a Christian band you love and one that inspires you.

I love your passion for music so much by the way!

Crystal Starr said...

Honey I was just thinking about how you love to search for new bands and stuff. And how if you didn't I would have never heard of my favorite bands KOC, or Okkervil River, or AIH so thanks babe! You're the coolest!

Crystal Starr said...

Or Keith Green probably. WOW! Where would I be without Keith? Thanks honey bunny!

Christine said...

yay! the danielson famile back when they were on tooth & nail...nice song choice.

seegeepee said...

Good stuff Maynard. It's interesting how one's tastes change almost imperceptibly over time. I tried listening to D.F. back in tha dizzae, but found them to be too eccentric. Relistening now, I almost like them, but I still prefer a slightly higher ratio of melody to madness than is evident in most of their offerings. A.I.H., on the other hand, is more to my liking, so thanks for the heads-up on that.

Scott said...

Chad, you might want to check out Danielson's solo offering, Brother to Son. I find it to be a bit more controled then his work with the Famile.