Saturday, May 06, 2006

Bloggerin' (again)

I guess I should post here every once in a while, since it is my blog and all. Heck, even my Dad has told me I need to update my blog. So I added a few different blog links to the right to blogs I actually read instead of the old ones that were there before. I also added a couple of sites I like, one of which is my Brother-in-Law's site House Moves.

I'm going to really try and update this every other day at the least. I don't know what I'll say but it's bound to inform and entertain.

Or not.

I also updated the Songs to Love section at the right with a live performance of Sufjan Stevens doing the Star Spangled Banner like only Sufjan can do. I haven't updated to songs all year so I have some catching up to do with the best of '06. Check back often if you're interested in those things because I'm going to change the songs often.

Okay, so that's one post.

5 comments:

Sadie Lou said...

YES!!

I'm SOOOOO looking forward to this!

Crystal Starr said...

I'm really looking forward to this too!!!


...um...I love to the max!

Peter Wantstobe said...

Welcome back, oh by the way.......
since you've been gone............
THE WHITE SOX MAGIC # IS 129 !

Crystal Starr said...

New post time!!!

Sadie Lou said...

postie-post