Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tag or Die

Hmmm, I've apparently been tagged by the C.G.P. This means I must now post 5 songs I like and, in turn, tag 5 other individuals to do the same. If I tag you, my most sincere apologies for the inconvenience, but it appears that this "tagging" ritual carries with it some sort of curse that inflicts great pain on he who fails to heed it's rules.

What are those rules you ask?


THE RULES: List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog. Then tag five other friends to see what they're listening to.


Yes, so here we go.

"A Favor" by Okkervil River
"The Pretender" by Dr. Dog
"Manhattan" by Head of Femur
"Uh-Oh, It's Morning Time Again" by Mount Eerie
"I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star" by The Boy Least Likely To

Well I guess that pretty much wraps that up, excepting the fact that I need to tag five other unsuspecting individuals, which I'll get to momentarily. First, you'll notice I made all those songs up there click-able, so you can click them. Go ahead now, put your little mousy right over one of them and click it. That'll give you the opportunity to download any one of them and enjoy it for yourself. Now, if'n you do so, please be so kind as to let me know what you think. Danke.

Since I'm in such a musical mood (and because I haven't done it in forever) I've decided to put up a new song in the Songs to Love section at the right. Enjoy it, it's Animal Collective, they're bizarre.

Right, so on to tagging. Hmmm, well of course I'll have to reach out and touch Crystal. So four more... let's go with Drew, Kim, Mike Moore, and as a peace offering, Brandon.

Good. So have at it then.

2 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

I REALLY do not like Michael Moore!! Nope not one single bit!! I think it's funny that you tagged him.

Crystal Starr said...

Husband, I really like all of your songs! In fact I totally dig 'em!