Sunday, July 17, 2005

A New Project

I've started a new blog, which is not really a blog at all. It's more of a project that will probably take years to finish, if I ever finish it at all.

Intrigued? Don't be, it's really nothing special. Click here to check out the details of The Principle Driven Life.

I've added a new song that's a must have for all old school 8-bit Nintendo players. It's an old Jellyfish song sung from the point of view of King Bowser of Super Mario Bros. fame. Even if you're unfamiliar with video games you should really check it out, as it's an amazing pop song anyone could enjoy. As always you'll find it in the Songs to Love section to the right.

Mmmmm-kay?

6 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

I checked out your new project and I am so excited. I think this is really cool.

Crystal Starr said...

Hey, I'm anxiously awaiting a new post!

Steph Stanger said...

yep..time for a new post.

Crystal Starr said...

Scottie you need to fix you pro pic. I had to fix mine too.

Crystal Starr said...

I am about to take you off of my favorite blog list for not posting!

Scott said...

Ha! A bunch of comedians I tell ya!