Monday, May 30, 2005

Woke Up Late... Again

Three days off in a row. That's more days off than I've had in the last two months combined I think. I know I worked something like 28 straight days in April. Whatever, I'm off today again. All that means is I wont be doing much today. It seems like I get more stuff done around the house on days when I go to work, come home and then work on the house. On my days off I pretty much just sit around in my pajamas until I have to go some where. Pathetic.

Anyways, I intend to do a few things today. Maybe some lawn work, or set those timbers in the lawn I wanted to do. Jon's coming over tonite (maybe). We'll do a bar-b-que thing or something.

Anyone reading this is invited.

2 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Thank you for working so hard for us honey. I appreciate you so much. I love you. I really had fun with you this weekend and enjoyed all of our time together.

christywhisty

Crystal Starr said...

Honey, you don't wear pajamas.