Sunday, May 29, 2005

How to Make Your Wife Mad

Right, so as you may have noticed I added some buttons to other peoples blogs I read from time to time. While doing so I thought to myself, "How could I do this in such a fashion as to not show favoritism, and therefore not make people upset." The only logical approach I could see was to display all of the blogs in alphabetical order by first name. Chad, Crystal, Kim, etc... So I made all my nifty buttons, wrote all the script, saved and published. I was so proud of the results I just had to tell my wife, Crystal.

"Honey! Honey! My dear precious Crystal, please come and see what I have created for I find it pleasing to the eye." I said understandably excited.

"What?!?!" She almost seemed confused really.

"You don't like it sweetheart?" I replied.

"Why aren't I first?!?"

"But... I..."

"No buts, I HAVE to be first. What kind of husband are you?"

I thought about that question for a moment, thinking she actually wanted a reply. Turns out it was rhetorical.

"I can't believe you would put Chad in front of me," she continued, "If you ever want me to speak to you again you better change that right now!"

Of course I didn't want this to happen, so being the loving, caring, reasonable husband I am I switched the order around. From now on any other blogs I add will be entered in random order. Forward all complaints to my wife.

In other news the Sox got pummeled today. Season collapse imminent.

2 comments:

Crystal Starr said...

Oh brother!

Steph Stanger said...

Looks Great! I really like the picture of Crystal.